What is the best weight loss exercise?
Vangel’s Super Squat!
Watch this video where I will demonstrate. It’s a burn level 10 Weight loss exercise on my weight loss burn table, so that’s about 1,600 calories an hour.
My Super Squat is the exercise that beats them all, hands down.
Nothing, in the world is better, the best, of the best. I could go on. And on. …
My members love this one, because you can do it in any cloths, no special shoes, and just 20 gets your heart and lungs working. If your new at this, just do 10 – 20 and have a rest, then do some more after about 10 – 30 minutes.
Watch how its done, Feet shoulder distance apart and go down to your knees with your hands or if you can touch your toes. And up again, bend your knees keep your straight back.
1) Benefits, burn level 10 rate, highest rate of calorie burning over time.
No impact on joints, and builds knee, back and hip strength to reduce your risk of these problems as you age.
Promotes a strong posture.
2) Method, Do them any where and every day even 1 or 2 squats every day at a minimum will give you enormous benefit rather than none at all. Do them when no one is watching, waiting for the kettle to boil, or watching TV, or waiting for the water to warm up Before your shower, stretch it out, nice and High.
3) Modifications If you can’t touch your toes
Then squat to touch your knees, or if you can’t reach up high then touch your shoulders.
4) Helps every day activities, like getting up out of a chair, in and out of a car, dancing, putting dishes in lower cupboards, putting on shoes, and socks, making the bed, reaching for items up high, the gardening, lifting shopping bags, hanging out the washing, picking up small children off the ground, or cloths off the ground.
Reduces knee problems when You get older.
5) Super squat is a substitute and has similar exercise benefit to a few common gym machines. The closest is the rowing machine, Yes it’s a rowing movement and it uses gravity for resistance.
Also the Leg press, and the over head press, even the back extension. So that’s 4 gym machines, that it substitutes in 1 simple movement.
6) What to look out for. If your knees become sore, or you lose your balance than don’t go so low and have a chair or desk close by to catch your balance. Make sure you reach up as straight as you can so its best to use a mirror to check if your form, and check your posture to see if its straight. To help you stretch all the way up look up to the ceiling when you reach up.
Slight sores in the back is also common how ever put
Up with it for a couple of weeks If it gets really sore go see your Doctor or get some heat rub cream On it.
7) The muscles it works and why these are so important, these are the biggest calorie burning muscles. They include your thies, bum, back, tummy and shoulders. All your major muscle groups, your heart and lungs. As well as your calf’s and neck.
8) Progressions and variations do it in short burst for 5 – 10 seconds or in long burst for long burst less often say 2 – 5 minutes Every 2 –5 hours every day. Do it some times in short bursts just 10 to 20 seconds or 10, 20 or 30 reps. Or do it for long burst as often as you can. Say for 2 or 4 minutes every 2 to 4 hours a day.
Remind your self by setting the reminder app, on Your smart phone.
9) The more you do the more weight you will lose.
So when you are trying to think of ” what is the best weight loss exercise ” just try Vangel’s Super Squat, it is one of my most effective and well proven weight loss exercises you can do anywhere.
I have thousands more put into hundreds of routines, with many programs, one called Easy As Weight loss program, were I select the right weight loss exercise routine that’s right for you and you can try it, or try the free sample. For the latest weight loss exercises, please join us in my Daily Party Class, in 7 groups of excess weight, there is one right just for you.
I hope you make the most of this great weight loss exercise and lose all the weight you want.
I’m Vangel your weight loss expert. Weight Loss Master, Specialist.
Founder of Substitute Health Club.com
Easy solutions just for obese and overweight.